Browse Items (1463 total)
-
McFarlane Hudd Motor Sales, Howell, Michigan, 1946
Photographs of the new McFarlane Hudd Motor Sales building at 861 East Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan, 1946.
William Hudd and Charles McFarlane launched this business in December 1946. Kaiser Frazer Corporation automobiles were sold. Kaiser Frazer Corporation was an independent carmaker with a factory in Willow Run, Ypsilanti, Michigan. It ceased operations in 1954.
Hudd and McFarlane also planned to sell Frazer farm implements and Kaiser Fleet Wing appliances. This building housed the Chevrolet Garage and a Deli later. -
McKeen Motor Car, at the Cohoctah Station Depot, Livingston, Michigan
This is a photograph of a McKeen Motor Car stopped at the Cohoctah Depot, Livingston Michigan. This gas train ran between Toledo, Ohio, and Frankfort Michigan from 1910 to 1912. The home base was in Howell, Michigan. This picture is in Cohoctah.
The Ann Arbor Railroad owned five of these cars which were gasoline powered. They were also called "doodlebugs".
Date unknown -
McPherson Bank - 1920's
McPherson Bank - 1920's
102 W. Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan.
Located on the northwest corner of Michigan Avenue and Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan - known locally as Main Four.
Vehicles, pedestrians, and buildings, shown along the north side of Grand River Avenue between Michigan Avenue and Walnut Street.
-
McPherson Bank, Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan, 1914
This is a photograph of the interior of the McPherson Bank, Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan, 1914.
The names of the two clerks in the photograph are unknown.
A revolver is prominent on the left counter. -
McPherson Browning Home, 925 West Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan
These photographs are of the McPherson Browning home, which was later the Alex McPherson home, 1910. The address was 925 West Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan, and later became the site of the Paul Bennett Recreation Center. -
McPherson Browning House, 925 West Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan
These photographs are of the McPherson Browning House, 925 West Grand River Avenue, Howell, Michigan. The Brownings lived there in the 1950's. It was later owned by Ernestine Hart and later by John Howell. -
McPherson Community Health Center, Howell, Michigan, 1958
Photographs of labeled McPherson Community Health Center, Howell, Michigan in 1958. The persons in most of the photographs are unknown.
McPherson Memorial Hospital operated from 1928 to 1958 in the converted mansion given to the City of Howell by the McPherson family, which was located on North Michigan Avenue.
In 1958, McPherson Community Health Center opened as a brand new hospital at 620 Byron Road, Howell, Michigan. -
McPherson Cottage on Lake Chemung, Livingston County, Michigan - 1957
McPherson Cottage on Lake Chemung, Livingston County, Michigan - 1957 -
McPherson Home, 220 Thompson Street, Howell, Michigan
This is the home at 220 Thompson Street, Howell, Michigan. It was built by Robert H. McPherson when he moved from the R.B. McPherson house. Robert H. McPherson was the President of McPherson Oil Company in 1961. -
McPherson Home, 915 North Michigan Avenue, Howell, Michigan
This a 1977 photograph of 915 North Michigan Avenue, Howell, Michigan. It was owned by R. Bruce McPherson, and later J. Turner. The home was also leased to J. Moffatt.
Select values for one or more Elements to narrow down your search.